Health & Safety Commitment
Your health and safety are our top priorities. We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC, the State of Kentucky and KEC to ensure a safe experience for all show participants. We are prepared to implement new COVID-19 guidelines and protocols as required at the time of the show, September 28-30, 2021.
Here is what you can expect at the show:
- Outdoor areas of the show: masks are not required outdoors for show participants.
- Indoor areas of the show: per the direction of the State of Kentucky, masks will be required indoors for all participants.
- 85% of The Utility Expo is located outdoors.
- The Utility Expo has partnered with Wild Health to provide free COVID-19 rapid PCR testing to any attendee or exhibitor who wishes to be tested prior to traveling home. Rapid PCR tests give results in under 24 hours. Testing will be available daily from noon to 3:30 pm in room C101 in the South Lobby.
- The KEC is a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR Certified facility and will continue to uphold those high standards for facility cleanliness, extra cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces, and proper ventilation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the show.
- The aisles in indoor space will be wider than in previous years.
- To reduce crowding around registration areas, we encourage attendees to pick up their name badges early and/or take advantage of remote badge pickup at the airport and outdoor locations at the show.
- The Utility Expo is committed to maintaining a safe environment for all, including our safety policies related to equipment demonstrations.
Updated September 22, 2021